I'd like you to ...

Additional feature for easy learning of synonyms

It would be very helpful if I could save a word and thus get a list of all its possible translations and meanings I want to memorise in a certain langugage. For example type "try" in English and save the list of all the contextual Spanish translations.
It would be an easy way to learn synonyms and be able to make the difference between single meanings/connotations of these synonyms.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AlexanderAlexander shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Martin RuskovAdminMartin Ruskov (Product Manager, Lexicum) commented  · 

Dear Alexander,

This is a very interesting idea that we haven't thought of so far. Thank you for sharing it with us.

As you can see, we are currently working on a number of other ideas that other users have suggested and supported. The votes that ideas get here help us determine which ideas are most important for our community. Because of this, I'd like to encourage you to express stronger support for the ideas you like. You can do this by casting two more votes (you can cast a total of 3 votes per idea) in support of this one.

You can further try to promote your ideas with your friends. Once the idea gets in the 10 most widely supported ideas, you can be sure that we will work on implementing it in near future. It is very easy to get to this stage right now. You only need one more person's support.

Once again, thank you for helping us develop an exceptional vocabulary builder.

Feedback and Knowledge Base